BOOST YOUR SAFETY WITH KURDI MAN-LIFTS RENTAL
Accidents Hurts, Safety Doesn’t
We appreciate your choice of KURDI MAN-LIFTS machine for your application. Our number one priority is user safety, which is best achieved through joint efforts. We feel you make a major contribution to safety if you, as the machine users and operators:
- Comply with employer, job site and governmental rules.
- Read, understand and follow the instructions in all safety and operators manuals supplied with our machines.
- Use safe work practices in a common sense way.
- Only have trained/qualified operators, directed by informed and knowledgeable supervision, running the machine.
- Operators Manuals – Always read, understand and obey the safety rules and operating instructions before operating any machine. The operator’s manual should be considered a permanent part of your machine and should remain with the machine at all times. If you have any questions, please contact a MAHMOUD KURDI TRADING EST. representative.
…You Actions Could Help Stop Them From Happening.
You might think you are doing everything you can to prevent falls in your workplace, but everyone can do a lot more. Remember:
- Avoid working at height wherever possible.
- If you have to work at height, use the right equipment for the job and use it safely.
Posted on 12-November-2014